Solution Architects (SA’s) are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. SA’s are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. The SA must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
Chicago, Charlotte, Kansas City, Dallas, Atlanta, Tampa, Boston, New York, or Denver
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs, RFPs and POCs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Able to travel throughout sales territory
- 2+ years of experience in governance, risk and compliance field
- 3-5+ years relevant experience in vendor software sales
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field is strongly preferred
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, project plans, RFI’s, etc.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Experience and familiarity with Allgress products and line of business a plus