Allgress is all about providing risk and compliance insight to business executives who need empirical data to make informed business decisions, real-time. Whether in the cloud or on-premise, clients rely on our GRC solutions to manage the risk in their environment(s) and put their companies in a defensible regulatory position.
As an Account Executive, you will take ownership of revenue generation, new opportunity development, pipeline management, account strategy creation/execution and closing Allgress deals with new clients. You understand and know how to position the benefits of Allgress products and you possess the strategic thinking skills to drive a challenging sales process.
Your main target: Business decision makers, security leaders/professionals and IT leaders.
Chicago, Kansas City, Atlanta, Tampa, Boston, New York, Seattle, Los Angeles or Denver
- Demonstrate knowledge of IT requirements for regulatory compliance such as PCI, HIPAA and HiTrust & frameworks such as NIST and ISO
- Understands customers’ business and solutions requirements in the context of GRC market trends
- Ability to sell solutions and services based on value and ROI
- Develop and execute against a sales plan/quota
- Consistently prospect and develop new business
- Territory management, including account planning and partner development
- Customarily and regularly engaged with key decision makers at client facilities in performing primary duties
- Leads sales process and utilizes all available resources to manage account
- Disciplined use of company CRM and maintenance of an accurate forecast
- 5+ years of related experience in a relationship selling role with a Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of GRC market
- Ability to navigate and win in a complex enterprise sales environment, working with multiple decision makers
- Advanced knowledge of and skilled in contract interpretation, negotiations and project management
- Fire in the belly, hunter-mentality
- Track record of developing territories and exceeding quota
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, rapidly changing and high-growth environment
- Strong business acumen and executive presence
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Work with reseller and consulting partners to extend reach and drive adoption for Allgress