The Allgress Vulnerability Analysis Module provides an efficient approach to prioritizing and remediating information security vulnerabilities based on the business impact of the asset. Significant funds have been spent on vulnerability management tools. With Allgress, you can derive greater value from those tools by consolidating and centralizing data across complex, global networks and summarizing that data into business-ready formats with projected risks. The Allgress Vulnerability Analysis Module enables security and risk professionals to make sense of their vulnerability data collected across complex networks.
Allgress automates vulnerability management by importing scan results, prioritizing vulnerabilities based on definable rule sets, and automatically creating remediation tickets. Organizations can rapidly implement the module and immediately leverage information into actionable items and business-oriented reports for stakeholders and executives.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
Single pane of glass
• Consolidate and prioritize your vulnerability data. Allgress integrates with leading industry devices including Digital Defense, McAfee Vuln Manager, Tripwire IP360, Nessus, Nexpose, Outpost, Qualys, QualysGuard, QualysGuard Scan, QualysGuard Web App, Retina, Retina CSV, SAINT, Metasploit, IPsonar, RedSeal, Veracode, WebInspect, WhiteHat , McAfee DLP and Websense DLP.
• Establish repeatable workflows to easily track, monitor, and remediate security vulnerabilities over time.
Centralized data repository
• Eliminate siloed data. With Allgress you can consolidate, store and filter all vulnerability scan data into a common repository.
• Reveal threat levels via business-unit and network-segment comparisons.
• Turn assets into meaningful groups (i.e. geographic regions, business units, manufacturing plants, etc.), automatically escalate high-priority vulnerabilities, and document those deemed “acceptable” - all based on your business rules and asset groups.
• Streamline analysis through the resolution process with automated prioritization, ticket creation, and reporting
• Transform technical vulnerability information into relevant reports and graphs for stakeholders and executives.
Asset Life-cycle Management
• Track and document the vulnerabilities on assets
• View improvements in risk posture over time with trending and time-series views that reveal vulnerability volumes, severity levels and mitigation progress.
Achieve faster time-to- value
• Get actionable results quickly with automated workflows
Gain actionable intelligence
• Transform technical data into business-oriented reporting and graphics
Fix what matters most
• Prioritize vulnerabilities based on the business impact of the asset.
Consolidate and prioritize
• Import vulnerability data from scanners, penetration testing and other security tools to correlate data and reduce duplication of technology.
Improve business decision-making
• Provision reports and dashboards via an easy to use Online Portal.