We are looking for an ambitious and motivated individual to join the Allgress Consulting Services group to provide implementation expertise in its Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) practice area. Our projects are fast-paced and facilitated collaboratively between you and the client. Allgress provides best practices with the goal of assisting clients to achieve a sustainable risk management program.
- Delivery of consulting services including solution development, project leadership, business development and managing client service delivery.
- Lead, manage and provide subject matter expertise at all company sizes and within a wide range of industries
- In depth experience in implementing a GRC software platform
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, preferably in one of the following areas: Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- 3+ years minimum experience in managing the implementation of complex systems for risk and compliance
- Experience with implementing regulatory compliance, third party risk management or enterprise risk management processes
- Expertise working with commercially available GRC solutions
- Expert project management skills - planning, status reporting, issues resolution, risk mitigation
- Highly effective communication with all levels of the organization including senior and executive management
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation deliverables including business requirements documents, design documents, test cases, and end user training guides
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Exceptional problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Experience with leading and managing a team of people and deadlines